Senior Analytics Executive
Boston Hale are currently partnering with one of the largest Global Law Firms in Central London in search of a Senior Analytics Executive. This role would suit a highly analytical individual with a real interest in partnering with various areas of the business, including Marketing, Strategy, Business Development and Finance teams.
- Preparing monthly dashboards with KPIs and commentaries for Senior Partners
- Analysing internal and external client data and offering recommendations
- Creating new reporting tools to help drive profitability
- Assisting with pricing strategies in relations to pitches
- Reviewing practice group financials and operational data to assist Business Managers
- Ideally a part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working in a professional service, technology or financial institution
- Analytical thinker with experience of presenting to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of the legal sector and macro-economic issues
- Advanced Excel skills - VBA and macros are highly desirable
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to delve into the world of pricing, profitability and client analytics within a law firm. This area is rapidly expanding across global firms in London and the skillset gained from a few years in a role like this will be incredibly attractive to numerous employers in the future.