PARAPLANNER - LEADING CITY BASED CONSULTANCY
Great opportunity has arisen within a niche, City-based IFA for a CII Diploma-qualified Paraplanner with sound experience paraplanning experience gained within an IFA. The purpose of the role is to work closely with a team of advisers to prepare documentation for meetings and undertaking technical and product research.
Duties to include:
- Provide maintaining awareness of regulatory issues affecting the financial planning department, preparing bespoke client reports and detailed suitability letters.
- The preparation of bespoke client reports and detailed suitability letters that are technically proficient (including the risk warnings, KYC standard paragraphs etc.) within agreed timescales
- Analysing client’s existing products to determine whether they meet the client’s current objectives
- Analysing client’s asset allocations and providing recommendations for rebalancing where necessary
- Undertaking fund performance comparisons
- Preparing cash flow plans
- Attending client meetings and taking minutes
- Facilitating the smooth processing of new and existing business from start to finish
- Carrying out product research and writing reports
- Completing pension switching and replacement product templates
- Liaising with clients and dealing with their enquiries
- Maintaining client files
To be considered for this opportunity candidates MUST hold the Diploma in Financial planning and demonstrate extensive financial planning experience with detailed product, investment risk and compliance knowledge. Applicants must possess first-class report writing and research skills. Experience gained within an IFA is essential to this role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.