Multi Disciplined Engineer
Job title: Service Engineer / Multi Disciplined / Multi Disciplined Service Engineer / Intruder Engineer / Service and Repair / CCTV Systems Engineer / CCTV Engineer / Fire Systems Engineer / Intruder Alarms / Security Systems engineer / Security systems
Job Title: Multi Disciplined Engineer (Fire Alarm Bias)
Benefits: Up To £29k / OT Paid At Time ½ and Double Time / Van Can Be Used For Personal Use / Call Out 1 In 7
We are a multi- million pound Fire and Security business with over 100 employees, a modern fleet of vans and a dedicated installation and service and maintenance teams.
We offer specialist design, installation and maintenance of integrated security, fire, communications and life safety systems for commercial and industrial clients across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced service engineer with a Fire bias, you will be responsible for predominantly servicing Lancaster area.
* To conduct call outs / breakdowns and fault finding.
* To carry out full ppm servicing of the various systems as above.
* To work unsupervised individually or as part of an install or servicing team.
* To manage own workload
* Experience of Commissioning would be an advantage
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant industry or equivalent industry qualifications
* City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 and 2 and or NVQ Level 2 and 3 (are an advantage)
* AM 1 and AM 2 (are an advantage)
* Manufacturer's courses (are an advantage)
* £26,000 - £29,000 starting salary
* Overtime paid at time ½ and double time
* On call 1 in 7, paid door to door, £15 per job, call out rates time ½ and double time
* Van with Fuel Card (Can be used for personal Use)
* 20 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Training and Development - Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed