Multi Skilled Engineer
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Mobile Multi skilled Engineer (electrical bias) to cover the Gloucestershire area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts in that area.
The Electrician / Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
Our Client is a UK market leading Building and Construction, Facilities Management business.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally be based in the Gloucestershire area.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally be based in the Gloucestershire area and have:
- A proven track record working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 & Testing & Inspection
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
Must have - Base electrical qualifications C & G Part A & B
- Or - C&G 236 pt1 & pt2
- Or - NVQ 2330 L2 & L3
- Or - AM1 & AM2
The Multi skilled engineer will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities