Chef De Partie
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.
Chef de Partie - Prestigious Garden Centre in Esher
£18 000 - £20 000 per annum
5 out of 7 days, day shifts
Excellent opportunities to progress and develop your career
NO LATE NIGHTS OR SPLIT SHIFTS
Are you tired of working late nights and split shifts, want to join Eurest In Store part of Compass Group Uk & Ireland the largest contract catering company in the world? We are seeking an experienced chef de partie or a very experienced commi chef with crafts skill to cater for customers of Garson’s Garden Centre in Esher. This is one of our very high profile clients who expect excellent service and quality of food. The chef de partie will be working with a brigade of 6 chefs and will benefit the support from a very skilled head chef. Interested then apply today.
- Cooking food all from fresh produce, offering light meals and delicious pastries, baked on site.
- Will be cooking meals from an a la carte menu
- Catering for breakfast and lunch
- Assisting the head chef and the rest of the brigade of offer high quality food in a very busy environment
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Pastry skills as will be covering the pastry chef in his absence
- Experience working in an a la carte environment
- High standards and be quality driven
- Experience working in a very busy environment
- Passion about food and customer service
- Good organisational & communication skills
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.