Financial Accountant £30 -£35K + CAREER PROGRESSION
Financial Accountant £30 - £35k + career progression, Richmond
My client is a leader in its field and is looking to increase the Accounts function headcount as the result of growth in sales and financial reporting activity.
Over the medium term (18 months) the role is likely to develop Financial Manager with direct reports. Therefore, we would expect candidates to have substantial potential, in terms of technical development, team management and ability to successfully engage at senior level in the company.
The ideal Candidate will have
• Good accounting skills
• Analytical, detail orientated and flexible frame of mind, yet can see the big picture
• Strong Excel and good modelling skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with strong sense of initiative
• Part Qualified accountant
• Experience of transactional accounting (AR, AP, General ledger, fixed assets, etc)
• Understanding of UK Payroll process
• Good technical knowledge and working experience with UK Gaap/ IFRS
• Good working experience of simple consolidation process
• Experience communication with on-site audit team
• Experience working in SMEs and larger organsation, willingness to evolve in an international environment
• Experience working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
• Be flexible to become involved in a range of activities not associate with this role.
My client has specified that candidates must live within reasonable commuting distance of Richmond.(up to 45 mins travel time). Please note there is no available parking so driving is not an option.