Kingscroft are working with an expanding digital agency based in Tamworth. Our client is looking for an experienced UI Designer for their dynamic team.
The UI Designer will be working with internal and external clients to build the user experience for a number of digital projects. The UI Designer will take briefs and build prototypes alongside these user experiences. This is a high level role with responsibility for the quality of the user journey as well as the level of customer service provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising prototypes
- Designing and developing prototypes
- Gauging technical aspects of prototypes.
- Working closely with developers and designers to plot the project
- Presenting designs to team members and external clients for review, iteration and approval.
- Usability testing
Ideally you will have a good eye for minimalist design and have 2 or more years hands on experience with digital production tools including mockup/wireframing software. It would be very beneficial if you have prior agency experience.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Tom Goodhead at Kingscroft Professional Resources.