Contracts Manager - (Design & Build Fit outs) - Berkshire
Our client is a Design & Build fit out contractor to the commercial property industry specialising in offices, laboratory space to relocation & high-spec fit-out. They deliver projects ranging in value from £100k - £2m and turn over around £10m as a group. They have recently won a number of projects and as a result they require an experienced Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Contracts Manager the successful candidate will be running multiple projects and have responsibility for contract delivery.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple sites across the M4 corridor & Central London
- Management of the overall site team on individual sites
- Holding pre start meetings & drawing up initial programme
- Amending master programme and re-phasing as required
- Client liaison, holding meetings and performing walk arounds
- Financial awareness - alongside Quantity Surveyors managing the budgets on the projects
- To organise and operate effective control over sites, through site managers including health & safety and CDM requirements.
- To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company financial systems.
- To motivate site management and sub-contractors, and ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes.
- To achieve complete client satisfaction on all contracts.
- Fully experienced in delivering concurrent projects from POS to completion on site.
- Fully conversant with spec / drawings, design / build and Bills of Quantities.
- Able to take full control and responsibility of projects for delivery, health & safety and quality.
- Ability to take full financial control and responsibility of projects.
- Able to mobilise, manage and co-ordinate subcontractors in conjunction with Site Manager.
- Can present to clients and professional teams (post tender reviews)
- Minimum 5 years' commercial office interiors contract management experience on project values from £50k to £3m on both refurbishment and fitting out projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing employer who can offer fantastic career development. To apply for the position, please forward your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux.