Windscreen Technician - Slough
- To remove, refit and repair windscreens at approved locations, customers' homes and workplaces and providing other services and products where appropriate
- To deliver first class customer service at all times, informing the customer of what you are doing with their vehicles, the repair methods used and answer any queries they may have
- To provide excellent communication to not only the customer, but with head office and other team members to ensure the most efficient service is being provided at all times
- To demonstrate strong attention to detail to your work ensuring that company standards are being maintained to the highest standards
- Handle all vehicles, tools and equipment with proper care and attention
- To be aware of and adhere to all company health and safety regulations and policies
- This is a NO call out role - so much better than most roles you will see advertised
- Confidence and possess the ability to be self-reliant
- Excellent workmanship skills and technical expertise
- Good time management skills
Candidates will ideally have:
- Solid experience in glazing repair and refit
- NVQ Level 2 in Automotive Glazing or ATA or time served (essential)
- Must have clean driving licence
- This position comes with a fantastic bonus scheme and use of a company vehicle.
- Motor Trade experience as a Windscreen Technician is essential.
Salary: £21,000 + bonus taking your annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £32,000
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today.
Recommend a Friend to Aligra and when they have completed their probationary period we will pay you £250*. Speak to the team for more information. (*T&C's Apply)