Nursing Home Clinical Lead NMC required
Role: Nursing Home Clinical Lead (NMC required)
Salary: £29,000 - £30,000
Full Time: Days only
Permanent Hours: 36 hours per week
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Duties of the Clinical Lead role? To support the Home Manager by inspiring your whole team to 'be the best they can be', you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You'll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
Above all, you'll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Am I the right person for this Clinical Lead role? To join us, you'll need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including latest best practice in Dementia Care. You'll also need an active NMC Pin along with the high level of clinical expertise necessary to lead and develop a strong clinical team. Ultimately, as well as your in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
What we'd like from you:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Strong management & leadership skills
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary with paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension optionNursing Home Nurse, RGN, Registered general nurse, registered mental nurse, RMN, Dementia care nurse, residential care nurse, nursing home, care home nurse, general nurse, Deputy home manager, Clinical lead, head of unit, Dementia lead, Permanent, Full Time
If this is a role you would like to apply for please email me with a copy of your most up to date CV to . You can also reach me of opt 4. If you know of anyone that maybe interested in this position then why not recommend them to me. With each successful recommendation you will receive up to £500!!