Web Analyst - Ecommerce
My client is a fun, an award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries. They now have an incredible opportunity for a Web Analyst to work within the Marketing team Team.
Your core objective would be to deliver actionable and insightful data that will help ensure the company delivers high performance campaigns.
- Maintain and create daily, weekly and monthly insightful reports.
- You must be able to use Google Analytics to to be able to report the business' KPI's.
- Compile reports for clients and internal stakeholders.
You must have:
- Google Analytics experience.
- Great excel skills - data manipulation.
- ecommerce experience desired but not essential.
This is a really rare opportunity to be a part of a really unique business that will nurture and allow it's staff to bloom.
To apply, please send your CV and I will get in touch.