Specification Sales - Commercial Interiors - Midlands
Field/Home based Specification Sales role
Do you want the opportunity to work for a high end, market leading manufacturer in the interiors industry?
Well, I am excited to be working with one of the leading names in the industry who have a strong brand and reputation in the market, and over 100 years experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an ambitious company who have been growing year on year due to their dedicated sales team, who are rewarded for their efforts.
What’s in it for you?
Due to an internal promotion, the company are now looking to recruit an experienced specification sales professional to join their team - A clear example that the company can offer you support to grow and progress in the long term.
Not only will you benefit from feeling valued and being provided with career progression opportunities, but you will also be rewarded for your sales (surprising eh?). You can REALISTICALLY earn an attractive bonus package of over £15,000!!
Full package details
- Up to £40,000 basic
- 2% commission of turnover
- annual yearly bonus
- 30 days holiday
- choice of company car
- pension, healthcare
This is a home based position, where you will be responsible for growing business across the West Midlands, East Midlands down to Bristol.
Ideal candidates will live in Birmingham or surrounding areas due to 80% of their business being in this area.
- Building strong business relationships with specifiers and main contractors
- Established area – 70% existing business 30% new business
- Securing meetings with Architects, Designers to gain specifications
- Accurately set up and maintain specifications for projects
- Carry out between 5 to 10 meetings per week, and regularly participate in events and exhibitions across the UK as and when required
- Cooperate with the rest of the sales team in the UK – Country Manager, Internal Sales, External Sales
- You must have experience selling to Architects and Designers
- It is essential that you have a clear understanding of the specification route to market
- You will be passionate about design and the interiors market
- You will be able to comfortably communicate with various groups of clients and be a strong relationship builder
- No job hoppers - must have continuity in employment
So, if you tick all the boxes above, and you want to be part of a dedicated sales team working for a leading manufacturer in the interiors market then please apply today with your CV.
Interviewing candidates immediately - don’t miss out!!