Quantity Surveyor in West London
My client are a main contractor based in West London that work on both new build and refurbishment projects in the Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Residential sectors with values up to ranging up to £100m.
Long Term career opportunity
Salary up to £60K
The initial project will be a new build Residential development consisting of 45 apartments. Its’ a Traditional masonry construction with precast floors with a construction value of £6.4 million in value
- Hold a relevant degree (e.g. Quantity Surveying or Construction Management);
- Minimum 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Education sector experience is essential
- General contracting background is desirable
- Have good IT skills (including proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills evidenced by good grades at GCSE level (or similar) in Maths and English Language;
- Hold a full driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Quantity Surveyor in West London, Please submit your CV or call Matt Greatorex at Lancaster Fox