Our client is a £10 million turnover manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton. They are keen to attract a talented Financial Controller to join their company on a permanent basis.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance department while looking after 1 member of staff. You will be doing the monthly management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and dealing with the banks and auditors.
The ideal candidate will require the following:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an SME manufacturing business
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong systems experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines