Responsible for providing financial and administrative accuracy in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations
My client is a major organisation ion their professional field
- Works with a minimum of direction on collections for debt
- Anticipates developments, and identifies accounts that will require special attention
- Ensures credit management policies are adhered to in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Handles disputed accounts
- Undertakes account reconciliations, and compiles documentation for legal action
- Maintains accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
- Work within guidelines and reports regularly to the Accounts Assistant
- Work with management accountants to ensure cash forecasting is accurate and detailed.
- Strong working knowledge of credit control
- Good general level of education including GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping
- A calm, caring and empathetic attitude towards clients
- A flexible but tenacious approach to credit control management
- An ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with a commitment to collaborative working
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
Basic Salary between £18000 and £22000 depending on experience