Sous Chef - Richmond - Hotel
We are strengthening our team and recruiting for a Sous chef as business is good.
You are cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
Use your butchery, fish filleting and pastry skills to deliver just delicious food.
Our client now boasts a stunning new pub, dining room and menu.
We have a deserved reputation for great food and service for years now. Be part of this reputation and quality. That is your challenge
This is a great opportunity for an existing Sous Chef or strong and inspirational Chef de Partie who is looking for a new challenge and wants to showcase their creativity, flair, and culinary talent.
• an ability to deliver quality consistent food whilst working quickly & efficiently
• an ability to help Head Chef develop and evolve new dishes in line with the menu style
• leading the team in head chef's absence
• overseeing the entire food storage through to preperation and service Ideal candidate will:
• have good understanding of British cuisine & seasonal ingredients
• be motivated, energetic with a can do attitude and passion for hospitality industry
• have strong communication skills
• good knowledge and understanding of all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
• have great attention to detail, be passionate about fresh, quality food
• good preparation and organisation skills.
• be able to work evenings and weekends
Offer: • 28 days holiday per annum
• Training and development programs
• Great future with an award winning company (Double winners at 2014 Publican Awards: Best Managed Pub Company and Best Food Offer & nominated for the Best Employer Award 2013)
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per anum pay negotiable upon experience
Start Date: ASAP