Danish Accounting Analyst
Danish Accounting Analyst
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Central London
Salary: Basic + OTE - £22K to £26K
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a Danish speaking Accounting Analyst to join the London recovery audit team of a global supply auditing company. The successful candidate will be highly numerate with excellent analytical and computer skills.
Working alongside the company’s clients, the Danish Accounting Analyst will be responsible for analysing accounting data and retail supply contracts and deliver in a timely manner financial analysis to improve clients’ supply procedures and assist in the recovery of overpaid monies on their behalf.
Danish Accounting Analyst- Main Duties:
- Responsible for processing high volume of accounting and commercial data
- Provide recovery audit services to the highest standards
- Analyse clients’ suppliers accounts: identify inaccuracies, overpayments, and overlooked financial benefits
- Liaise with suppliers and successfully recover monies on clients behalf
- Assist in improving clients supply policies and procedures
- Help in the collection and retention of clients paperwork
- Ad-hoc projects as advised
- Office based position with possible onsite client visits
Danish Accounting Analyst - will need to have:
- Excellent understanding of business processes and accounting transactions
- Outstanding analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Strong team player
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Initiative and creativity
- IT knowledge and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Key words: Danish Accounting Analyst, Danish Accounting Analyst, Danish Financial Analyst, Danish Financial Analyst, Retail supply, retail supply, Danish Auditor, Danish Auditor, Danish Billing Analyst, Danish Billing Analyst, Danish Collection specialist, Danish Collection specialist,
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer