Service Engineer Mechanical
Service Engineer (Mechanical)
£33,000 - £37,000 + Overtime (OTE £40,000) + Van (Can be used for personal use) + Tools + 33 Days Holiday
Service Engineer required for a growing independent service provider. This is a great chance to join a people focused business that supports ongoing training.
The Service Engineer will need to have a strong understanding of mechanical maintenance, qualification isn’t essential but would be beneficial. To apply for the role you need experience on rotating equipment - conveyors, pumps, turbines, valves and gearboxes. You also need a UK driving licence.
The role will be split between field and the workshop, this is split 60% field based and 40% workshop. You will service equipment in power stations, process plants, petrochemical to name a few.
The company is a small, family owned that have built a good reputation. They are winning new contracts and investing in the business. They will provide both internal and external training to ensure that successful candidate is confident working on the equipment.
The Service Engineer role:
* Service maintenance of conveyors, pumps, turbines, valves and gearboxes.
* 60% Field based in the South East and 40% workshop.
* 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, overtime paid at premium rate.
* Van and tools are provided.
* Experience maintaining conveyors, pumps, turbines, valves and/or gearboxes.
* Live within an hour from Basildon.
* Full UK Driving Licence.