Full Time - 3.7.5 Hours per Week
£27,000 - £28,000
We are looking for an experienced, confident and fully competent HPC registered Diagnostic Radiographers who are capable of delivering a high quality, diagnostic service. We are seeking flexible, multi-skilled Radiographers who are capable of undertaking a range of general radiography, theatre, Mobiles and also MRI.
The service requirements are based upon a flexible, highly skilled Radiography team delivering service to patient's closer to their homes and work within community base sites.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be expected to undertake the following duties;
- Clinically justify X-ray and/or MRI referrals using referral acceptance criteria defined within the Care UK referral and scanning protocols.
- Undertake a broad range of Radiographic and/or MRI techniques and be flexible in adapting to the requirements of all patients and examination scenarios.
- Successfully undertake a process of competency assessment which will assess the candidate's ability to fulfil the requirements of a Radiographer.
- This process will be undertaken using a variety of assessment methods.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Understanding of Risk Management, Clinical Governance, and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Evidence of CPD and participation in clinical audit
- Broad Experience of Radiographic Practice in X-ray, Theatre/Mobiles and/or MRI
- Competency in autonomous radiographic practice
- Ability to provide specialist radiographic views upon request by specialists
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent qualification
- Registered with the HCPC
You will be well supported and have opportunities to work with a skilled team along with ongoing training and development.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email