Financial Advisory Team Manager
Senior Manager (Financial Advisory)
Edinburgh (home based)
Salary: £70,000 plus benefits, £100,000 OTE
Our Client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 4 decades.
The company have an opportunity for a Senior Manager to join them.
The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom.
• You will be responsible for managing a team of circa 15 qualified, regulated Financial and Corporate Advisers, where they have successful financial services professionals who offer both private and corporate advice
• The Advisers are responsible for providing financial advice across a wide geographical area
• You will work closely with the administration department to ensure all objectives are met
• You will be expected to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Corporate Advice Team to maximise opportunities for the Private Client Advisers
• You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for the individual members of the team and deliver results as agreed with the Regional Manager
• Responsible for developing, coaching and motivating the Advisers ensuring performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved, and undertaking performance assessments throughout the year
• Ensure delivery of Personal Development Analysis, the company’s Training & Competence Scheme and monitoring of Advisers CPD
• Responsible for your own Continuing Professional Development
• Work with the Regional Manager to formulate plans and develop marketing and prospecting objectives
• Help with recruiting and retaining new and existing Financial Advisers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
• Competent Adviser Status - Diploma in Financial Planning
• J07 - Supervision in a Regulated Environment (requirement to pass in 12 months if not already held)
• Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness
• Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services
• Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
For a full Job Description please get in touch