SMT Operator - Brighton
SMT Operator - Brighton - £20,000-£23,000 P/A
A SMT Operator is required to join an innovative and well-established Electronics product company in Brighton. The successful SMT Operator will be welcomed on board an expanding R&D Engineering team.
SMT Operator - Responsibilities/skills:
- SMT (surface mount technology) component placement systems (pick-and-place machines / P&Ps).
- Loading components and program onto pick and place machine.
- Soldering (Through hole and Surface mount).
- PCB Assembly/Circuit Board Assembly.
- Following circuit diagrams / instructions.
- IPC certified (Beneficial).
- Component recognition.
- Quality Inspection
- Experience working within a manufacturing / electronics production environment.
The successful SMT Operator will have a good qualification in Electronics or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this SMT Operator opportunity then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency