SF Group are currently looking for an Electromechanical Maintenance Manager with experience of working within the Power Generation, Oil & Gas or Waste Industry.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on managing all maintenance requirements within the plant to ensure the smooth running of machinery and the prevention of further breakdowns
- Leading a small team of maintenance technician, you will be required to delegate tasks according to skill sets and ensure conformance with Health and safety standards
- Creating maintenance plans and preventative schedules
- Ensure smooth departmental management
The ideal person will be/have:
- Widespread maintenance knowledge which with a 50/50 split of mechanical and electrical equipment including production machinery
- Supervisory experience of a maintenance team
- Fast and reactive decision making nature
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £35,000 - £45,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .