Classic Car Technician
My client specialises in the restoration and service of prestige classic cars. Having opened its doors in 2007 to a warm welcoming, They set out to exceed client expectations for Ferrari and Maserati Servicing. The first of its kind in the UK; There is a purpose built aftersales -only workshop and is staffed by factory trained technicians utilising the latest technology, tools and diagnostic equipment to work on your car. Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Classic Car Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all cars are serviced and repaired to the highest level possible in line with allocated job lists and estimates.
- Servicing and major repairs of Ferrari, Maserati and other makes
- Working in South West London
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Experience working on Classic Cars of all ages and types an advantage
- Relevant Ferrari and Maserati technical knowledge desirable
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- £20-36k basic
- Good Training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.