We are looking for qualified Nursery Nurse with level 3 childcare required to join a lovely new nursery in chiswick west London with great facilities.
This independent Nursery is close to transport links and offers excellent career progression as well as a generous salary.
The position is working with Babies Toddler or Pre school aged children depending upon experience
You must have previous experience of working with children under 5 and have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
You will work as part of a team with the other Nursery Nurses in your room and ensure parents are involved with their child’s learning.
An excellent opportunity,for career Nursery Nurse
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent rates of pay,salary depending upon qual/ experience for level 3 qualified Salary £15,500- £18,000
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
The job to work fulltime 40 hours week starting in March /April