My Client a highly successful Financial Service provider offering specialist independent advice on employee benefits, wealth management and financial planning, requires an experienced Para-planner based in Central London.
- Solid general experience within the Professional or Financial Services sector (ideally IFA sector only)
- Ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
- The collation of information, the production of bespoke client reports
- Dealing with client queries
- Numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets
- Comfortable preparing detailed letters and comprehensive reports using meeting notes and summaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems. Liaising with Admin/Support to arrange Client review meetings where applicable
- Liaising directly with clients as the "assistant to the adviser". This will include a variety of queries in connection with the client’s financial affairs. It will be important that the candidate obtains detailed knowledge on all clients for whom he/she is working to carry out these tasks.
- Preparing New Business check-lists to pass to the Administration Department after checking Applications, anti-money laundering documents and illustrations before the business is placed for clients. Update new Client Progress & Compliance and Monitoring sheet.
- Attend and contribute client meetings, when required
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
- Learning and using all applications required for the job including:-
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
o Voyant software
o Swift Back Office system
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipFA®)
- The successful candidate should be comfortable and understand the structure of equity, pension and life products and be willing to learn and understand more complex financial products
Pay and Benefits
- Salary £33,000 to £39,000 (depending on experience)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4 x Death in Service Life cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan.
If you would like to be part of this excellent opportunity joining the team of an established Financial Services company which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service, please forward a copy your CV for immediate short-listing.