Graduate Opportunity - Business Development Executive
To develop relationships with targeted customers in order to identify new sales opportunities and recommend products to meet these requirements. Increase customer base by qualifying new customers and potential for development in line with business objectives.
To provide exceptional customer service to all customers by processing their orders and queries with efficiency and accuracy, whilst offering proactive solutions to resolving problems quickly, executed with charm and professionalism.
- Maximise all sales opportunities from inbound / outbound calls
- Learn and understand the product range in order to promote new products, up-sell and cross sell
- Effectively use questioning and listening techniques to understand the customer’s application requirements in order to cross sell and up sell from the product range
- Use good questioning skills to understand a customer’s requirements and give technical information confidently over the telephone
- Work to achieve agreed sales and growth targets
- Effectively use the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Process orders with accuracy and speed
- Maximise order book fulfilment by liaising with Supply Chain and Warehouse teams
- Give remarkable service managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments / service providers to deliver on promises
- Manage customer concerns and complaints efficiently to minimise the effect on the customer and follow through to completion keeping the customer informed at all times
- Operate within set guidelines and procedures relating to all aspects of customer service, pricing and lead times
- Develop effective working relationships with team members
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
- Attend all training sessions in order to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty (go the "extra mile")
- Have empathy for a customer’s problem and think "outside the box" to offer achievable solutions
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments ensuring issues are addressed in the proper manner in order to avoid a "blame" culture