Sales and Events Co-ordinator
Job Title: Sales and Events Co-ordinator
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £22K - £23K per annum OTE uncapped
Our client is looking for a professional, motivated and friendly candidate to work in the sales team at their exclusive wedding and events venue based in Poole.
This is an exciting and challenging role for someone with a passion for the events industry. The successful applicant will be responsible for selling the venue to wedding and corporate clients, as well as all associated catering packages.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and growing company with exciting opportunities. An attractive salary is offered together with a beautiful location in which to work.
The job will entail:
- Being a member of the Sales Team within the company
- Proactive selling of the venue and Outside Catering, including showing clients around the venue on viewings, closing sales, wedding fairs, monitoring payments, client meetings etc.
- Focus on customer care & client relationships, encouraging repeat bookings with business clients
- Responsible for taking phone and email enquiries for the venue and catering events, quoting and liaising with clients regarding their events including catering
- Use CRM sales & booking system for client information
- Must work in an organised fashion at all times
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Education to degree level
- Sales experience within events industry
- Ability to build a good rapport with all types of people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Position to start ideally on 01 March 2017
Working hours will be organised by a weekly rota and will be approx. 42.5 hours per week. They will entail working every third Saturday and a few Sundays per year for the wedding shows. Days off will normally be Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday or Tuesday but are subject to change depending on events/wedding shows booked.
It is important you also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/