Senior Commercial Account Handler
This UK wide insurance brokerage are respected throughout the marketplace having developed a highly ethical and client focused reputation. They offer risk management and broking services across the Commercial and Corporate sector.
Due to a continued drive in new business development they are looking to strengthen their broking team with the appointment of a Commercial Account Handler. This is a superb opportunity for a professional and career driven individual to join a highly experienced team where you will work with talented technical professionals handling all areas of account management. You will be involved in handling new business, negotiating renewals and servicing key commercial insurance accounts. You will be dealing with a variety of commercial insurance risks across EL/PL, commercial property, motor, PI and D/O and you will have the opportunity to forge excellent relationships with both internal executives and throughout the client portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing presentations for submission to insurer partners at both inception and renewal
- Working closely with account executives in obtaining quotations from the market
- Managing administration for any revisions, mid-term alterations, renewals and liaising with insurers accordingly.
- Dealing with any client queries over the phone
- Preparing reports for Sales staff and Account Executives
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- 3 years Experience working for an insurance broker in an account handling role with sound commercial insurance knowledge
- Possess strong market relationships with insurers in the regional market
In order to apply for this opportunity, you must have experience in commercial insurance within a broking environment having dealt extensively with the servicing of commercial insurance risks. You will be extremely professional, driven and have a talent for communicating with internal and external contacts.