Automotive Telesales Parts Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Telesales Parts Advisor Required in Coventry.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £24,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Telesales Parts Advisor required for Motor Factor - Coventry
Continue your career with a growing and successful company!
Our client in Coventry is an expanding Motor Factor specialising in premium Car Parts. As such, they are in need of a confident Telesales Parts Advisor to join their high energy team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Both inbound and outbound calls to customers in order to resolve their queries.
* Source the right part for customers, and answering any questions about the product.
* Arranging delivery to the customer.
* Ensuring the highest level of customer service whilst utilising any available opportunity for upsell.
To qualify for an interview, you will need to have all the following attributes:
* An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
* Previous Automotive Aftersales experience.
* The ability to learn and follow a sales process in order to deliver on targets.
* Standard IT literacy, as this role will require you to use customer databases as well as parts cataloguing systems in your day-to-day responsibilities.
As part of this team, you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 8-6 as well as alternate Saturdays. You will benefit from a market standard basic salary, as well as a stable team bonus paid monthly.
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this area, please contact Sarah at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Bouzanis quoting J67785, Automotive Parts Advisor, Coventry.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.