Senior Treasury Accountant
A professional services company based in central Southampton are seeking to recruit an experienced Treasury Accountant to join their forward thinking team.
The role will be varied and involve building out a new Treasury system and operating model, in addition to managing day to day operational cash flows.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with prior treasury experience, who will work closely with the Treasury Manager and think around issues facing the department carrying through a solution to conclusion.
- Monitoring of expected closing balances on bank accounts.
- Assisting with projects
- Take on treasury control and reporting processes
- Respond to both standard and non-standard cash management requests
- Responsible for bank related financial transactions into the general ledger and understand the impact of these manual book entries.
- Responsible for the provision of the regular management reporting of cash
- management activities
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company policies and regulatory and solvency requirements.
A general benefits package is being offered and there is excellent scope to mould this role and develop within the business.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.