Regulatory Solicitor 2 - 6 years' PQE
My client is an award-winning law firm based in Manchester city centre who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are seeking a Regulatory solicitor to join the highly regarded Regulatory team.
The candidate will be involve advising clients across the public and private sectors on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters including health and safety, fire safety, data protection, financial services, bribery and other regulatory compliance matters.
Ideally, the Regulatory solicitor will:
- possess 2-6 years' PQE having gained relevant experience in a city firm or a large regional practice;
- possess experience in Criminal Regulatory work (desirable but not essential);
- be technically excellent with a demonstrable interest in handling commercial matters;
- be able to develop and sustain client relationships sharing the firms ethos of providing exceptional client care with a commitment to commercial thinking; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who possess the requisite experience.
Remuneration and Benefits
- The salary on offer is excellent and is very competitive;
- access to high quality work;
- excellent and genuine prospects of career progression;
- opportunity to develop client relationships; and
- my client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about a general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Ash Hossain who specialises in recruiting solicitors, legal executives (CILEx) and paralegals within commercial legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.