Position - Project Engineer
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
My client a world-class manufacturing and expanding engineering business who have won multiple industry awards within their specialist field are looking to add further head count to the existing project engineering department.
- The successful candidate will closely work with the project manager to deliver engineering projects which meet technical quality, financial and contractual requirements.
- You will organise and head up design review meetings and manage project control
- Identify potential new markets, application and processes and produce proposals for development work.
- Prepare cost estimates and technical elements for bid proposals.
- Degree qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline.
- You will be flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and work well without close supervision.
- Able to build long-term successful client partnerships, both internally and externally.
- Practical competence in mechanical or electrical assembly.
- Proven track record of project engineering
- Mechanical or Electrical background.
- Illegibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment