Financial Planning Accountant
Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a growing company in Bath, in their recruitment of a FINANCIAL PLANNING ACCOUNTANT, on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for Part-Qual/Finalist or qualified accountant with strong academic to join a friendly and supportive team, and really make your mark.
Personality is key for the Financial Planning Analyst role - someone with initiative, who is driven and approachable. Lots of variety and interaction with stakeholders, so important that you are comfortable in translating financial information to non-finance people, and that you are personable!
About the Role:
- Populating and building / refreshing models
- Ensuring models reconcile to reported group actuals, and updated during the process as new actuals are delivered
- Review, challeng & submit multiple detailed Budgets across multiple sites
- Ensuring all consolidation reports and overview documents are available
- First contact point for queries, guidance required
- Project work as allocated by management
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and having completed or part way towards a professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/AVA) or similar
- Previous experience in budgeting
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail
- Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sarah Layer for more information on , or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.