Product Support Lead
Product Support Lead
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer based in Wales. My client is looking for a Product Support Lead to join the team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will suit a Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer / Project Engineer who has at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar role, ideally with a strong focus on new product development (NPD). An immediate start is available on this opportunity.
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Engineering Director and will be responsible for ensuring designs are optimised for manufacture. Supporting existing product range, integrating new products into manufacture in the Cardiff facility and ensuring that designs are optimised for manufacture.
Skills / Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ design, development and/or project engineering experience.
- Have a working knowledge of CAD, it would be highly beneficial for applicants to have Pro-Engineer / CREO experience.
- Experience of using an ERP system.
- Possess a good understanding of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Torsional Vibration Analysis (TVA).
- Understand manufacturing methods and processes
- Be familiar with the latest engineering methods
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Be able to work effectively within a multi-disciplined team environment
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*