My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To liaise with the client on specific site issues, performance updates and funding spending on the clients sites.
- To drive performance and efficiency across the engineers, demonstrating productivity across the board.
- To set the example in all respects for the engineers with the objectives being cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- To provide the client with best value costing on Projects and Initiatives generated and developed.
- Assisting the OM with Customer Relationship across the site.
- The Proactive ownership of the quality delivery and maintenance issues within the buildings you maintain, by good utilisation of your engineering team and leveraging of customer relationships.
- Mobile to cover London and parts of Essex and Kent.
- To undertake Proactive and reactive tasks as required.
- Health & Safety Compliance & Quality Assurance Management - Site Audits, engineer Audits, Tool Box Talks, Compliance Reviews, Investigations, Education and Training of Engineers
- Leadership & Management - Demonstrate strong and consistent Leadership with your fellow engineers setting high standards and expectations, challenging the norm to gain continual improvements. Demonstrate strong Leadership & management capabilities at all time, excellent organisation, time management, procedure and process management
- Proactive Leadership of Engineers - Site visits, Education, Coaching and Development.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management.
- Planning - Support the Operations Manager in ensuring that the monthly PM plans are accurate and maximised for excellent utilisation of your engineers.
- Relevant technical qualification appropriate to the self-delivery offering
- Domestic & commercial gas tickets in date.
- Able to demonstrate experience in the Combustion and M&E industries including Fabric,Electrical and AC.
- Demonstrable experience of direct Leadership of engineering staff and sub-contractors.
- Organising and job planning.
- Demonstrate a track record in supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to price small works associated with core business.
- Demonstrate Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines.