Head Of Acquisition Marketing
Our client a fast growing digital agency are looking for a energetic and organised B2B marketeer with a real passion for content marketing, social media and email communications to help drive growth.
Working alongside the Client Services Director , you will be responsible for lead generation (instigating, deploying and optimising a range of digital acquisition marketing initiatives) for this fast growing company.
The ideal candidate will need to be self motivated and have an entrepreneurial flair as well as a "can do" digital native with first rate organisational and analytical skills. You can:
- Write persuasive acquisition content
- Gather and data crunch quickly and identify what does and doesn't work
- Work efficiently and productively with others to achieve the best possible results and growth for the company
- Understand email marketing techniques and and tactics
- Understanding of CRM systems and segmented email databases
You will need to..
- One to two years experience in a digital marketing role or a relevant degree
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working for for a start up company would be preferred but not essential
This is a full time position Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary - £25,000 per annum (However there is slight flexibility for the ideal candidate)