Service Academy Coach - Maternity cover
An exciting new role has emerged within our new Customer Service Centre Service Academy Team. This team is being established to support the on boarding and development of our staff within the contact centres. This is an excellent opportunity to produce results through others using a coaching approach.
You will have responsibility for coaching and development to improve quality and customer service, this includes coaching Task Trainers and Team Leaders, and offer coaching support across the Solutions Business.
You will report to the Service Academy Manager but also work with the CSC management team regarding coaching requirements.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be creative, committed and capable of inspiring and supporting others to reach their true potential.
With such a new and exciting challenge we need you to bring:
- A strong commitment to improving the performance of individuals
- Experience and passion for achieving results through others
- Experience of working in a coaching environment and delivering effective coaching with improved results
- The ability to coach expertly
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Customer Service environment and know instinctively how to look after your customers
- Ability to manage your time and deliver excellence to your customers and business at all times
It is essential that we provide our customers with the best service and the best experiences and you will play a pivotal role in delivering this.
Newcastle Strategic Solutions is part of the Newcastle Building Society Group and is dedicated to the provision of outsourcing for financial services.
Our financial services outsourcing team provides expertise based on leveraging technology and a high standard of customer service to deliver an award winning, all encompassing service to our clients, giving us a proven track record for delivering success.
Come and join us
A career with the Newcastle Building Society Group is highly rewarding with a comprehensive benefits, training and development package to match your ambitions.
Our rewards and benefits package includes:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (increasing with service to 30)
- Corporate pension scheme
- Life assurance & permanent health insurance
- Corporate bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free gym access
- Great transport links with discounted travel
- Staff offers and access to staff association offering discounts for local trips, events & services
- Employee Assistance Programme