Pastry Chef De Partie
Are you passionate about Pastry?
Do you love creating cakes and desserts?
Do you want to work for a luxury hotel? Under a fantastic Head Chef?
Then look no further!
We are looking for a Pastry CDP to work alongside the brigade producing fayre for the guests and visitors alike.
Duties will include:-
• Making all breads, desserts and petit fours for the guests and all functions.
• Working to Rosette standard
• Mentoring the Commis Chefs in the department
• Working with the Head Chef to create new menus
• Running the pastry section
What we are looking for:-
• You will already be a pastry chef in a similar establishment
• Ideally you will be trained or experienced at Rosette level
• Be passionate about this industry
• Be a team player
• Be positive in your outlook and be willing to go that extra mile to make the dining experience 5*
• And, want to learn more!
On offer is:-
• £21,000 PA plus tips
• Meals on duty
• 28 days holiday
• A good work life balance
• A live in position is offered if needed
If you are as passionate about this industry as we are, then press the APPLY button now! We look forward to hearing from you. Interviews will be held locally and will be followed with a trades test on site.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hours please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment the services advertised by those of an Employment Agency.