Senior Management Accountant - Financial Controller Designate
Role: Senior Management Accountant (Financial Controller Designate)
Location: Leicester LE4
Full Time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Senior Management Accountant to join a fast developing small business within manufacturing. The company has a need to focus on new opportunities in sales and is looking for someone to progress in taking further management of its finances. This role will be instrumental in this drive, providing expert insights to develop high level strategy, key relationships, and streamline the current finance function.
Day-to-day duties will include:
• Managing the delivery of the company’s financial performance and growth in line with budgets
• Produce Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Management Accounts
• Cost Accounting, Asset Management
• Budget & Forecasting
• Manage PAYE, VAT returns, and employee payroll
• Ensuring payment dates are adhered to for both suppliers and customers
• Overseeing all key financial and commercial deals, including contract negotiation for new and existing clients
• Providing insightful analysis and action plans to drive growth and profitability
• Ensuring all required contractual agreements and terms are in place
• Delivering realistic forecasts
• Delivering financial objectives, while supporting the company vision
• Look into new funding opportunities suitable for the business
This exciting role is best suited to a driven Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience at a more senior level. You will need to hold full accountancy qualifications, and have a strong track record in managing finances and managing high-level projects under pressurised circumstances.
The ability to work as a team member to provide support to production, provide unbeatable financial insight and advice, and inspire at all levels is essential.