Deputy Manager- Winchester
The Retail Operations division of Exsurgo is currently recruiting for a life style clothing brand who are expanding rapidly across the UK. I am looking for a Deputy Store Manager to join the location of Winchester.
• To deliver agreed KPI’s for the store, you will need to demonstrate the ability to motivate the team to deliver these results.
• Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
• Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
• Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
• Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
• To be the first point of contact for head office, developing great relationships with key stakeholders.
• To manage the recruitment and training of all staff.
• Up to 33 days holiday
• Staff discount
• Uniform allowance
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Pension contribution
You will be looking to progress your career within this recognisable retailer and join at an exciting time.
In return they offer a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!