Assistant Branch Manager - Commercial Vehicle Parts
Assistant Branch Manager – Commercial Vehicle Parts
Salary c. £22-25k Basic + Company Bonus + Company Van
Dartford, Grays, Gravesend, Sidcup, Bromley, Croyden, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Rochester, Tonbridge, Romford, Basildon, Bexley, Gillingham
A leading multi-branch parts distribution business in the truck and trailer aftermarket sector, seeking to support its growth in the market by improving its management capability in Derbyshire.
The ideal will candidate will come from a branch operations or depot management background from within the CV and/or automotive aftermarket.
Assisting the Branch Manager and Business Development Manager with the following:
- Achieve agreed branch budget objectives on a monthly and yearly basis, as determined by company accounts.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships.
- Comply with and implement company and statutory policies and procedures.
- Assist in the generation of new business.
- Ensure that accurate stock control measures are enforced.
- Establish, maintain and develop both customer and staff relationships.
- Plan, manage and control the day to day branch administration process to ensure that an efficient office environment is maintained.
- Conduct audits in accordance to the management routine with members of staff.
- Manage account services and resolve customer concerns.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Attend sales promotions, trade and exhibition events, in addition to product training and sales meetings.
- A sound knowledge of parts (ideally commercial vehicle) including air braking, clutches, lighting and other electrical components, body-panels, work consumables and tools is important.
- Experience dealing with fleet end-users, whether truck, trailer, bus & coach or plant & agri is key.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Assistant Branch Operations Manager Job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2541KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.