Business Development Executive - Medical sector
Worldwide business to business graduate medical sales executive role including frequent international travel to the USA, Europe and occasionally Asia
- Past sales experience not required - pharmaceutical sector
- Exposure to the majority of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies
- Comprehensive ongoing product training
£26,000 Basic, Plus Bonus scheme OTE £45,000, International Travel, Comprehensive training package, Car/allowance
The perfect medical graduate sales executive job?
* Open to any science degree discipline
* Will value your analytical and people skills
A professional pharmaceutical consultancy producing pricing models to help pharmaceutical companies to effectively and appropriately price their products within the different markets in which they operate. There’s a fantastic team ethic within the business with a real bias towards academically gifted individuals like you who have great sales potential as well
Anything else I need to qualify for this graduate sales executive role?
* Full driving licence
* Great attitude - with motivation, energy, resilience and likeability
* Strong Science or technical degree Background. Good A levels or equivalent
I fit the bill!
Great news! Interviews scheduled before the end of the month - apply today.
Applications invited from candidates for a job based between Oxford and High Wycombe. Existing employees commute from all points on the M40 including London and the Midlands and you are welcome to do the same.