IFA Employee Benefits Administrator (C.London) - £30,000 - £35,000
FS Administrator / Employee Benefits / Adviser Support / IFA Administrator / London / Permanent / Salary / £30,000 - £35,000 / Study Support
A new to the market opportunity has arisen with a well established Financial Planning firm based in central London. The opportunity will offer an excellent working environment, dynamic team and market leading salary.
Plenty of progression is available for the candidate alongside a top benefits and bonus structure.
- Supporting an Employee Benefits Adviser including some client visits
- Role encompasses Renewal Process, Auto Enrolment, Pensions, Group Life, Income Protection and monthly contribution schedules
- Producing client valuations and meeting packs for client reviews
- Prompt and compliant submission of new business
- Managing pipeline business
- Liaising with high net worth clients & providers
- Experience in working in Employee Benefits within an IFA environment
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Professional examinations preferred although not essential
- Ability to work well in a team
- Full training and study support is provided
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0203-773-5008 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity