Senior Internal Audit Manager- £60K + Bens
Senior Internal Audit Manager £60-65K
London- Top 10 practice
Our client -a top 10 advisory firm is now seeking a Senior Manager to manage the Internal Audit/Controls team in conjunction with Partners/Directors.
Brief Job Description
- Lead a profitable IA / controls team to ensure effective delivery of internal audit, SOX/controls and / or third party assurance services.
- Lead and manage agreed client portfolio of internal audit or controls assignments for the service line and regional area.
- Perform higher level audit / controls assignments.
- Approve, and if necessary prepare initial draft client audit strategy and annual audit programme / controls project plans and test plans for each client, supported by a fully costed service delivery proposal, for subsequent approval by the Director/Partner.
- Prepare / approve draft progress papers and reports for client and / or Audit Committee prior to Director/Partner sign off.
- Represent the Firm in audit / control matters as required, including attendance at client meetings and Audit Committees, and other forums as deemed appropriate.
- Assist as part of team that prepares tenders and presents these to win work.
- Assist in the building of the discipline and ensuring the team delivers exceptional client service.
- Control and manage the delivery of the client programme, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget, providing solutions on any issues as appropriate to the Director/Partner.
- Ensure the effective planning and utilisation of team members in line with the approved budget - including mapping complex scheduling to optimise profitability
Please apply with your CV for more information