Senior Statistical / Modelling Analyst - Credit Risk
Job Title: Senior Statistical / Modelling Analyst - Credit Risk
Salary: £33,500 - £40,000 + bonus & benefits
We are looking for an experienced Modelling / Statistical Analyst to join the Risk Analytics and Oversight team of a Retail Bank based in Cardiff.
As a Senior Modelling Analyst you will:
- Develop and deliver Credit Risk models (e.g. scorecards, Basel Expected Loss models, Fraud detection models, and forecasting models) and other analytical solutions to support decision making.
- Provide insight into customer behaviour, credit performance and profitability.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders, understanding the requirements and recommending appropriate analysis to drive projects to successful completion.
What do I need to apply?
- A numerical degree at 2:1 or above, ideally in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Operational Research.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques with experience of building models.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment - You should evidence these skills in your application.
- Practical experience in the use of statistical packages and/or programming languages e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab, C, C++, JAVA, EViews etc.