Finance Business Partner
Our high profile client is seeking a Finance Business Partner with an ACA qualification. The ideal candidate will drive performance reporting and the budgeting/ forecasting process.
Reporting through to the Senior Financial Business Partner, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete relevant month end adjustments in the GL system
- Undertake reviews of annual budgets, forecasts and performance variances through an understanding of key business drivers and performance metrics
- Review completed analysis of P&L and balance sheet reports across various divisions
- Partner with senior non-financial stakeholders around the business offering insightful industry analysis to better enable decision making
- Provide commentary on significant variances to budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report
- Lead the analysis and modelling with various business cases
- Implement best practice systems and procedures
You will have demonstrated experience leading a budgeting/forecasting function for a medium to large sized corporate. The ability to challenge the status quo and manage change in a complex business is essential, and excellent communication skills are paramount in order to be successful in this role.