Year 5 Teacher Job, Primary School, Kings Cross, North London
Year 5 Teacher Job - Primary School - Kings Cross, North London
Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking for a new teaching challenge to sink your teeth into?
Are you able to commute to Kings Cross, North London easily?
If yes, then Academics have a Year 5 role not to be missed!
** KS2 - Year 5 Teacher
** Primary School - Camden, North London (Kings Cross)
** 2 Form Entry
** Main/ Upper Pay Scale
**Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
** Extremely accessible & close to transport links
** Immediate Start!
Academics are currently on the lookout for an outstanding primary school teacher that is looking for a new teaching challenge in a fantastic primary school. The school located in Camden, North London are looking for an outstanding qualified and experienced primary school teacher to take over one of their Year 5 classes as soon as possible.
This school is extremely accessible via public transport as is 4 minute walk from Kings Cross Station which is on Tube Lines - Victoria, Northern, Hammersmith & City, Circle, Metropolitan and Piccadilly.
Being in the heart of London, this primary school has high staff morale and a low staff turnover. The environment is supportive, nourishing, motivating and continually improving. At the heart of this fantastic primary school, is the emphasis that leaders place on professional development and as expectations are high, you will have all the resources and support needed to continue to develop your skills and knowledge as a fantastic primary school teacher.
This primary school can guarantee:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Fantastic Induction year with support from all staff
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- An understanding Headteacher who offers weekly PPA for all staff
- A school that is modern, well equipped and well resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good planning & management skills including managing your own workload and meeting deadlines
- Good and effective communication skills
- Ability to use ICT effectively in the classroom
- Ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- A team player with a good sense of humour.
You will be required to plan, prepare & deliver engaging and fun lessons that all of the Year 5 students can benefit from and achieve. Being an important year for the children, you will need to be a vibrant and understanding primary school teacher who can support and inspire the Year 5 children to ensure that they are well prepared for the next stage of their lifelong learning journey.
You must hold UK relevant teaching qualifications and have at least 2 years UK primary teaching experience with phonics and classroom management experience.
This role will enable you to learn new skills and flourish as a primary school teacher as the school offers understanding and supportive senior leaders and staff that are eager to inspire and develop. You will be entitled to weekly PPA time to ensure that the pupils receive the best education that they can.
If you are looking for a new teaching role and this is ticking the boxes then please get in touch CALL today!