Email Marketing Executive - up to £30k - London
Email Marketing Executive with expereince of using a marketing automation tool is required to join an exciting company in London.
Creating and deploying email campaigns, this email marketing executive position requires excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a real plus.
• Creation and delivery of highly targeted, personalised email communications
• Campaign planning, build of HTML emails utilising dynamic content where appropriate
• Making requested content and/or design updates, including completing graphic production tasks (slicing images, optimizing for mobile)
• Meeting agreed client deadlines and proactively managing client expectations
• Monitoring the campaign post deployment to validate completion and report on the efficacy of each deployment
• Meeting agreed client reporting requirements.
• Experience of using a marketing automation tool such as Marketo
• Experience of using Email/Campaign systems such as Salesforce, Exact Target
• Experience with Internet technology, HTML, CSS
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Confident written and verbal communication skills, the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member both in house and onsite with its clients where needed
• Analytical approach
To apply for this Email Marketing Executive role, please send your CV to Jerome at Pure Personnel dot com