Project manager, Swansea, Green energy
Mechanical design & Project manager required, Swansea!
I am currently representing a Swansea based renewables company that are in an extremely exciting period of growth.
They operate mainly within the renewable industry designing and developing a very specialist product that is going to lead the way for the most advanced technology within the Renewables industry.
They currently have 2 live vacancies at there research and development centre in Swansea that are of a high priority.
Role 1: Mechanical design engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- 3D CAD mechanical design ideally Solidworks but other CAD packages can be accepted as a transferable skill.
- Full life cycle new product development i.e. from concept generation through to final delivery.
- Testing and prototype experience
- A heavy / industrial engineering background would beneficial but not essential
- A degree in mechanical engineering is preferred but not essential
- Experience within the renewables sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Hydraulics experience would also be an advantage
Role 2: Project manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Must have a mechanical engineering background
- This role is going to be ideal for a candidate that has started there career in mechanical design and development and has moved there way up in to a project management position
- Being responsible for managing the projects through from customer specification - delivery
- Liaising with all relevant internal engineering disciplines and external suppliers / Sub contractors
Please contact me ASAP if any of the 2 above roles apply to you on - 01179388088 and forward me your up to date CV for interview consideration.