Full-time (although there may be the opportunity for part time or job share applicants)
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum + car + holidays + pension etc
Bringing a new & innovative way of thinking to the UK mobility market my client has opened several new stores with a fresh new look and layout and stock high quality mobility equipment and daily living aids. Dedicated to helping people make the most of life because we feel there is no greater feeling than independence.
Proud to be recognised by the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) which aims to protect customers who are looking to buy mobility, rehabilitation or homecare products. Their accreditation means commitment to go above and beyond the legal obligations to ensure we provide a consistently high level of customer service.
We are now looking for qualified Occupational Therapist ideally with experience in the Wheelchair and Mobility Equipment industry to join their expanding team.
What are the main duties/responsibilities of the role?
- As an Occupational Therapists you will be responsible for completing home assessments with customers, providing them with advice and recommendations for the purchase of mobility and daily living products.
- You will take responsibility for your own workload and ensure an efficient approach to planning working patterns and travel requirements across a geographical area, working collaboratively with the Customer Experience Team.
- Promote your role within the local community, at exhibitions and at promotional events.
- To champion the needs of customers and deliver a great customer experience.
- Develop sales opportunities within your Catchment, and to have a strong sales focus with all members of the Catchment team.
You will receive professional support through their OT partners - The OT Service. You will be supported with regular CPD opportunities and be supported to put your ongoing learning and development in to practice during your day to day work.
To be considered for this post you must have:
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a qualified Occupational Therapist, working with customers with long-term and deteriorating medical conditions including an understanding of the impact of these conditions on customer’s lives.
- Experience of undertaking holistic assessments.
- Previous experience of working in a mobility equipment or wheelchair service is preferred but not essential.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Current UK driving licence is essential.